Thursday 20 January 2011

Film Poster In 'Accurately Reflects Tone Of Film It Advertises' Shocker

This new poster for Gregg Araki's absolutely mentile sexfest Kaboom might look like the Planet Orgasmia just exploded after every inhabitant simultaneously climaxed while having it off with a giant tube of Smarties, but having seen it at the London Film Festival I can at least confirm that this is a pretty accurate representation of the movie.

Which is more can be said for the previous one:
Sorry, I mean this one:
Sorry, I mean this one:
Sorry, I mean this one:
Silly me.

2 comments :

  1. To be fair to the original Kaboom poster, at least it didn't just adopt the 'tiled' style as an excuse to wang a load of quotes and five-stars on it. And you nearly see a bit of tit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I don't like about the new poster is that the blonde at the bottom looks like she's having a painful bowl movement.

    ReplyDelete