- A woman who is incapable of kicking anyone without first running half way up a wall
- A woman who works for the CIA, who interrogate defectors using an amazing device which can detect both lies and cancer
- A woman who lives in a world where windows are used as exits more often than doors, and are glazed with that magic movie glass that shatters at the slightest impact but doesn't leave a single mark on anyone passing through it
- A woman whose life is like an entire series of 24 condensed into 100 minutes
- A woman who tediously sets herself up for a franchise despite making only an average movie
- A woman. I know this because I saw a BBC interview where Angelina Jolie said: "I've done a lot of action films as a woman"
I can't help but think that Sony have missed a marketing trick with the poster though, so I decided to help them out:
Bonus LOL: The IMDb Parents' Guide can always be relied on to provide over-zealous profanity warnings:
It's true, she does say "Dorn", in a scene in which she spots Michael Dorn, the actor who plays Worf in Star Trek.