Wednesday 4 August 2010

Guest Blogger: Peter Lorre


Hello! I'm Peter Lorre, the boggle-eyed, moon-faced sinister foreign bad guy from some of the greatest films ever made - Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, The Man Who Knew Too Much and many more. I was also in Fritz Lang's M, but that's a bit overrated to be honest.

I was just thinking that if you're at all bored or down in the dumps, maybe you'd like it if I entertained you for a few moments with my ridonkulous face?

You would? Oh good!









Lots of love,
Pete
x

To comment on my face, click here

5 comments :

  1. Hi Pete

    I thought you were also very good as Mesut Ozil in the World Cup this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Incredible Suit, your guest blogger is a Law unto himself. Have you not seen 'The Beast with Five Fingers'(1946)? Make sure he's not gifted you a disembodied left hand. If you hear Bach Chaconne in D minor (for left hand only) being played then I suggest you run and keep running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxSOms0bQ4Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more precise term is "cute," sugar dumplin'.

    ReplyDelete