The blog winked into existence on June 24th 2009, and until August 1st 2010 it looked a bit like this:
The argument continues to rage about whether it looks better or worse now.
“Most entertaining (except for the article dissing our Tom Cruise feature, obv)”
- Empire Magazine
“Excellent movie blog”
– BBC Entertainment
"Incredible? It deserves 127!"
- Robbie Collin, News Of The World
“If you like films, you might like this”
“I love the way The Incredible Suit is a blog about movies by a man”
- Joe Cornish, Director of Attack The Block
"I love The Incredible Suit so much that I actually have serious pain in my kidneys and blood is coming out"
- David Arnold, Film Score Composer
“Hilarious, incisive... almost as good as Ultra Culture”
- Ultra Culture
“The Incredible Suit is gorgeous. GORGEOUS!!”
- Neil Brand, Silent Film Accompanist
“I love The Incredible Suit. Been laughing my breeches off”
- Clothes On Film
“Rather good movie website”
– Venue Magazine
“Crazed, convention-defying film blogger”
– Simon Kinnear, Total Film
“If you have a thing for movies then you’re gonna love this blog”
– South African Sunday Times
“The Incredible Suit is my morning cackle”
– Rona Conti, mother of Crazy Legs Conti, star of Zen And The Art Of Competitive Eating
On January 18th 2013 I brutally slaughtered The Incredible Suit and left its corpse to rot at the side of the internet. Details of the crime can be found here.