Thursday 25 February 2010

Last Exit To Nowhere


I can't believe I've been writing this sack of sprouts for eight months now and I still haven't plugged Last Exit To Nowhere.

Some of you will be living in a wonderful, happy place where you already know about LETN and their galactically humungous range of geeksplasmic t-shirts, hoodies and caps, in which case carry on as normal and go and buy some more.

For those poor, pitiful souls sploshing about in a filthy, squalid pit of ignorance and hopelessness, Last Exit To Nowhere make the greatest clothes known to geekkind, and you should have already stopped reading this in order to go and buy at least four t-shirts.


Each design is based on a different film, but not in a "look at me, I'm wearing a Back To The Future poster on my flabby guts" kind of way. The shirts are based on subtle elements from within the films; so subtle that only your fellow geek will know what you're saying with your sartorial choices. So if you know that Hill Valley High School is where Marty McFly consistently turned up late because he was blowing up Doc Brown's gaff with a comically tiny guitar, you'll spot your fellow BTTF-freak a mile off when you see them in this baby:


The Incredible Suit has purchased no less than five t-shirts from these agents of awe-inspiring apparel, and suggests you do the same. It's like having a secret handshake only without all that unhygienic handshaking business. I look forward to the day when it's possible to buy a pair of Universal Exports underpants, but until then, may Last Exit To Nowhere keep up the good work and may you click here now and dress yourselves properly for a change you scruffy buggers.


***STOP INTERNET EQUIVALENT OF PRESS***
Last Exit To Nowhere have just announced this as their next masterwork, in case you wondered what to buy me to thank me for all the free entertainment I've given you:


To comment on this post, click here

8 comments :

  1. Mr Suit,

    Here is a suitably beard stroking article for you to ponder. I imagine you will concur with the findings :-

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/02/24/chaos_theory_movie_analysis/

    Rom-coms, period dramas are rubbish: Mathematical proof

    American boffins* have carried out detailed research into movies down the decades using chaos theory, and decreed that auteurs have - by a process akin to natural selection - gravitated towards a shot rhythm which matches an underlying mathematical pulse beat found in music, economics and even engineering........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting article. Needs graphs though. I love graphs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would this help Mr Suit?

    http://graphjam.com/2010/02/16/funny-graphs-really-dead/

    Ms So So Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a little undecided about the T shirts. I had a feeling they'd really be a boy thing (like obsessing over film posters and old Star Wars comics) until I went to the site and I realised it was a really great idea. And then I looked at the films referenced and they are very much boy films. Good, but for the boys. I can see the potential for excellent pressies though! Thank you for the link.

    Ms So So Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or another graph for you :-

    http://graphjam.com/2010/02/08/funny-graphs-escape-weapon/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha, reasons for reading movie credits....

    http://graphjam.com/2009/05/20/song-chart-memes-movie-credits/

    Any idea yet why cinems close curtains when resetting the screen width?

    Ms So So Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, those graphs are OK, I've seen better though. The curtains thing is so that while they're closed six burly men come along and take the Adverts Screen away and replace it with the Feature Presentation Screen, which is... look, I don't know the answer. I'm not a projectionist.

    That said, a girl in a geeky t-shirt is a hot girl to a geek. Think on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own the aliens hoodie. Tis win.

    ReplyDelete