Tuesday 23 February 2010

The BAFTAs 2010

It may have passed you by like a monotonous, snoozed-up dullfest of tedium, but the BAFTAs happened the other day. Here's The Incredible Suit's typically punctual trademark enthusiastic response.

Reasons Why The Incredible Suit Hates Movie Awards Ceremonies #4:


If I had spent my life and career training and working my way up the ladder to become a world-class leading figure in a field such as cinematography, music composition or editing, I certainly wouldn't want to have more than a few seconds devoted to my moment of glory. Not when there could be another shot of James Cameron wondering why he bothered to turn up.

Still, none of that was surprising. What was surprising was the future King of England thinking he was about to be orally serviced by a pensioner, on stage, in front of a live audience and a nation of TV viewers finally getting some entertainment after two hours of cabbage.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with a large axe at the Tower Of London.

To comment on this post, click here

1 comment :