Tomorrow The Incredible Suit celebrates its first birthday. Hooray!
Can it really be a year since I forced The Incredible Suit on the world with this rambling nonsense in which I abused Abraham Lincoln, and then followed it up with a dangerously high word-to-picture ratio review of Chicago? Yes, it can. It clearly says the date on top of the post so it's pretty undeniable.
Anyway a lot has happened since then, and in a staggering act of monumental vanity I thought you might like to celebrate with me by remembering some of the less cabbagey posts gone by. In fact, I'm going to bring back the poll that nobody looked at in those first desolate months so you can vote on which of these five efforts was your favourite:
- The One With The Best Review Of 2012, Like, Ever
- The One With The First Ever 30-Minute Freeze-Frame Challenge
- The One With The Ron Legacy Poster
- The One With The Ray Harryhausen Tribute Even Though He Isn't Dead
- The One With The Let The Right One In Knock Knock Joke
To wish The Incredible Suit a Happy Birthday or guess which actual real movie director actually really spoke to me, click here