Tuesday 1 June 2010

Return Of The Suit

Hello viewers! The Incredible Suit has been away for a week. You probably hadn't noticed. Fortunately absolutely nothing of interest occurred during my absence, but I'm back now, so stuff can officially happen.

Stuff like:

THE GOOD



I don't think it's too much of an exaggeration to say that this trailer is better than anything I've seen at the cinema this year.

THE BAD


You can now add The Hobbit to the "Films Whose Time Until Release Is In Inverse Proportion To How Long The Incredible Suit Can Wait" list. Also on the list: The next Bond, the next Batman and Blog Hard: The Amazing True Story of The Incredible Suit.

THE UGLY


You didn't seriously think I was going to put my eyes anywhere near that toxic cackstorm did you?

To comment on this post, click here

9 comments :

  1. After scrutiny by Anna Gram the 'Blog Hard, The Incredible Suit' becomes 'Grab Hold, It Belched Its Urine'.

    Well, someone is taking the piss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking of good things, it's that time of year again!

    http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/

    And even something from your beloved :-

    http://www.list.co.uk/article/18273-eiff-2009-mark-kermode/

    Woohoo! Guarenteed good weather in Edinburgh now I'll be spending weeks in a dark room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this you Mr Suit? is this what you were doing when claiming to be off on hols?

    http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/whats-on/2010/superhero-me

    More "Kick-Arse"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and another for you.

    http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/whats-on/2010/the-people-vs-george-lucas

    See, some good films to look forward to this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, that superhero guy is much braver than me. And I don't need to see some friendless geek ranting about Star Wars. That's why I have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name in lights, about time. Best review yet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve it. Review was a bit long though, need to cut down on the waffle.

    ReplyDelete