Friday 24 February 2012

EXCLUSIVE! SkyFall Theme Song Revealed!

Obviously the theme song for SkyFall hasn't been chosen yet, so I should apologise if that post title's a bit misleading. I should, but I won't.

However, I can confidently state that the search for a song to accompany the title sequence of the 23rd James Bond film can now be called off. Plenty of unknown acts have submitted their songs via YouTube, but I've found the clear winner. It's by the enigmatically-named jchaaaaapz and it may be the most amazing thing ever to elbow me in the ears.

jchaaaaapz ambitiously suggests that "Radiohead, Muse or Michael Ball I reckon could do this justice", and maybe he's right. On the other hand, maybe he's completely and utterly whacked off his gourd.



FYI, I've reported to YouTube that no matter how many times I click the "Change quality" icon, this still seems to sound like the protracted, painful moaning of a man being depressed to death by watching an eternal loop of the most miserable events that have ever occurred in the history of human suffering. In 3D.

9 comments :

  1. 007 - Licensed to Kill (himself.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is the probably the best thing on the internet, ever. There is no quantum of solace for this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. My Bloody Valentine would be perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the worst thing I have ever heard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may never write another Bond song. There's no way to compete with that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit. I just went and had a look at that dude's channel. Fucking Goldmine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The caption is misleading. It in fact an old camera test by the late Lee Marvin hoping to repeat his success with 'I Was Born Under A Wandering Star' which he sang in 'Paint Your Wagon'(1969). In this case the song is called, and you can confirm this by listening again, 'Skin Full' and he has had 007 bottles of Orkney Island Skull Splitter to drink. The beer does what it says on the tin. http://www.sinclairbreweries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marge Gunderson aka Songwarmonger2 March 2012 at 23:17

    Be honest, that's you isn't it?

    ReplyDelete