The movie blog that's not even as clever as it looks
Pretty Awesome stuff!
In the Lawrence of Arabia (1962) clip Peter O'Toole said "In 13 weeks I can have Arabia in Chaos." The UN & Nato just did it faster than that.Theodore Sturgeon's Law states that 90% of everything is crap. The numbers posting makes me think that 90% of the remaining 10% must also be crap and 90% of it's remaining 10% until everything is crap.