- Every page is a masterpiece of design so beautiful it makes you weep diamonds.
- The first eleven pages contain a review of 2010 that couldn't be a) more accurate or b) more refreshing. This isn't the kind of review of the year you get on rubbish blogs like The Incredible Suit let me tell you.
- There are things in the review of the year about 3D and comic book movies that are absolutely bang on.
- It doesn't smell very nice. I think that's a deliberate ploy to shut down your sense of smell so your vision is enhanced in order to make the magazine look even better.
- I couldn't give a monkey's winnet about Tron: Legacy but the entire magazine is themed around it and it's still amazagoggling. The cover is the work of a genius (specifically, Paul Willoughby) and puts Empire's Tintin issue to shame.
Anyway that's enough free advertising. If you do go and buy Little White Lies because I told you to, please let them know and maybe they'll send me some Tesco Finest Ginger Stem Cookies.