So just for you, here are eight pertinent facts about the movie I'm calling "the next Avatar":
1. It's ranked 1,766 in Amazon's bestselling DVDs, just 1,751 places below Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.
2. There are two glowing reviews on Amazon. One includes the following: "There are not really any negatives' for this movie ... Its never going to win an Oscar, the acting is not out of this world and the plot is nothing special."
3. Here's the other review - a five-starrer, no less:
4. The bad guy is played by an actor who Amazon helpfully point out is "probably best known as Boba Fett in the Star Wars prequels." They're talking about Temuera Morrison, probably best known as Jango Fett in one Star Wars prequel.
6. WWE wrestler Ted DiBiase Jr was second choice for the lead role, taking over when WWE wrestler Randy Orton broke his collarbone. Possibly deliberately.
7. According to the IMDb Parents Guide, it's pretty hardcore:
8. The Incredible Suit hasn't seen it so is in no position to comment on its quality, or complete and total desolation thereof.
*None of you
To comment on this post, click here