Thursday 5 May 2011

Shameless Plug For An Attack The Block Competition That's Nothing To Do With Me

If you've been paying attention, you'll know that Attack The Block is released next week. It's very good. What's also very good is this poster:
And as if that wasn't enough things that are very good, the Attack The Block Facebook page is running a competition where you can win an Attack The Block hoodie, ideal for wearing while out mugging innocent people killing aliens.

All you have to do is look out for the above poster in any of these locations: Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, London (Barking, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Hackney, Hammersmith, Haringey, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, Westminster).

If you see one, take a photo of it and post it on the Facebook wall to be in with a chance of bagging some security camera-defying casual wear.

I know I don't normally post this kind of thing but I've got a good reason and if all goes according to plan you'll be thanking me this time next week.

5 comments :

  1. I will not be thanking you. Others may be taking you to court.

    Any would be mugger will be looking out for these posters. Find one and sooner or later victims will show up and oblige by getting out their cameras to be snatched.

    Clearly this marketing idea has not been thought through. If I was mugged in the way I have suggested I would sue you and the film company and anyone connected with the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it wasn't for your comment nobody would have thought to hang around by these posters waiting for people to get their cameras out. If I get mugged it'll all be your fault and I'll sue you and the film company and everyone else in the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, TIS, let's class action his face off

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will dress up as Father Chrismas and escape prosecution by invoking the provisions of the 'In Santa Clause', a catch all ploy beloved of every legal eagle from Perry Mason onwards.

    I rest my case. (A case of North Pole 2011 nouveau)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's one outside the Wandsworth Southside post office if anyone wants. I'm not cool and modern enough to do photos on my phone.

    ReplyDelete