That's when I had my second amazing idea: Get the whole world involved.
Some time later I called it BlogalongaBond, and that's where the amazing ideas dried up.
So this is how it works for anyone who wants in (and who wouldn't?):
- If you've got a blog, podcast, vlog, "proper website" or whatever you want to call it, post something on your own site about whichever film is scheduled for that month. January 2011's film is Dr. No, duh.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/BlogalongaBond, click 'Like' and post a link to your article on the wall.
- A handsome administrator reposts that link for all Facebook Fans of BlogalongaBond to see.
- Everyone gets shitloads of traffic.
- I win some kind of award for internet innovation and David Fincher makes a great but slightly overrated film about me.
BlogalongaBond HQ before the end of this month. And while you're at it follow @BlogalongaBond on Twitter.