Saturday 25 December 2010

It's The Incredible Suit's Christmas Playlist 2010!

I've genuinely no idea.

If your Christmas is already so boring that you've resorted to scouring the internet for alternative entertainment to whatever unmitigated drivel is on the box right now, then welcome! You've come to the right place. Because here, for your festive earpipes, is a very special playlist featuring the best movie music from 2010!

What's great about film scores is that even utter fart pellets of movies can be endowed with cracking soundtracks. Which is why I find myself in the peculiar position of recommending The Wolfman, Iron Man 2, Knight & Day and Tron Legacy, amongst other barrels of indefensible monkey spunk. I know it sounds crazy but trust me. Have I ever let you down? Apart from when I said Clash Of The Titans was quite good? No.

So close your eyes, open your lugholes and bask in the festive glory of this, my little present to you. Now where's mine?

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO
THE INCREDIBLE SUIT'S
CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST 2010

Oh and Merry Christmas I suppose. Ho ho ho etc.

1 comment :

  1. Merry Christmas

    Yes. Situation as you describe. Your playlist is providing a good interlude while the brain and stomach prepare themselves for an Inception style attack known as Christmas Lunch. I must survive long enough to heat a ladle full of VSOP Cognac to flash point, pour it over the Xmas pud and carry the flaming dish into the dining room. I must then serve it quickly so that everyone has flaming piece of pudding.

    Yes, a good playlist. Ta-Ta or should I say Zu-Zu or Tron-Tron.

    ReplyDelete