Friday 15 January 2010

I Prefer My C3P0 With Tassles

Just when I thought global weirdery had peaked with the inexplicable Robocop Unicorns, these pictures appeared in front of me and I had to ask the nearest stranger which dimension I was in.

These were taken in a place called 'Los Angeles', which is apparently like Norwich but odder. As if.

WRONG

WRONG

SO VERY, VERY WRONG

HMM... NOT ACTUALLY ALL THAT WRONG

THERE ARE NO WORDS

I'm not sure if that last one is supposed to be Jabba The Hutt or the Bigbagoballoon creature from Episode VII.

Oh yeah, and then this happened:


Thanks to Popbitch for the video!

Personally I think I prefer my C3P0 with tassles.

To comment on this post, click here

6 comments :

  1. Wow, something made me watch that video right the way to the end even though I knew it was never going to get any better. Damn you and your Jedi mind tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not underestimate the power of the force. Or a catchy eurodisco loonyfest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they all Lady Gaga's outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't they make a lovely couple?
    Lady Gaga and Lord Vader?
    They could hyphenate:

    "Lord & Lady Gaga-Vader"

    Would kinda take the edge of the grumy old fella when he's thrteatening people, wouldn't it?

    "Do you know who I am? I am LORD GAGA-VADER! And now you will die----STOP GIGGLING WHILE I'M THREATENING YOU!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darth Vader does have a great poker face.

    ReplyDelete