Saturday 21 January 2012

Saturday Playlist #32: Some Of The Best Of 2011

Remember 2011? The year of all that stuff that happened and those things that were great and those other things that were a bit disappointing and that time we did that thing? Me neither. That's why I've cobbled together this playlist of some of last year's best movie music to remind us all of a simpler time. So why not wallow in the 2011 nostalgia by pretending a new Bond film has yet to be announced, incessantly banging on about Ryan Gosling and using the word "amazeballs" as you...

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO
SATURDAY PLAYLIST #32:
SOME OF THE BEST OF 2011

1 comment :

  1. Very good reminder of those films. Excellent choices.

    The BAFTA nominations were
    THE ARTIST Ludovic Bource
    THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross
    HUGO Howard Shore
    TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SPY Alberto Iglesias
    WAR HORSE John Williams

    You do not have Hugo and War Horse in your list and if I was making a list I would include the music in Drive by Cliff Martinez which is deep throbbing stuff to go with a breathed on car for getaway Driver played by Ryan Gosling. "If I drive for you, you get your money. That's a guarantee. Tell me where we start, where we're going and where we're going afterwards, I give you five minutes when you get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours, no matter what. Anything a minute either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive."

    ReplyDelete