Wednesday 13 October 2010

The London Film Festival Starts Today!

The Opening Night Gala screening of Mark Romanek's Never Let Me Go "kicks off" the 54th BFI London Film Festival at 7.00 tonight. Unless you've already got tickets you won't be getting in. Even I won't be getting in and I'm The Incredible Suit.

Nevertheless I have already seen a bundle of stuff from this year's festival, and I'll be barfing my opinions all over your internets over the next couple of weeks so you can decide what to go and see, either between now and October 28th or when each film gets its own release, if indeed it does and doesn't sit on a shelf in a lonely cupboard somewhere gathering dust until the inevitable apocalypse.

I'm aware that many of you are weirdos and have no intention whatsoever of attending the London Film Festival, so I'm happy for you to enjoy it vicariously through this blog. Make my eyes and ears your own, but keep my hands to myself.

Let's Festivalise!

1 comment :

  1. Thankyou Mr Suit...I shall hereby await your news and views on all that's good and bad at the Londondinium Film Festivehole!

    ReplyDelete