Friday 9 October 2009

Realistic Intestines

It’s my birthday soon, viewers. I’ve been struggling to think what I want, but the search is officially over. Not only is this the only thing I want for my birthday, it’s the only thing I want full stop. If I had this I’d burn all my other possessions. It’s all they deserve for being so utterly inferior to this truly, truly awesome product. By far its most fantastic feature is its realistic intestines.

Thanks to thinkgeek.com for being the second greatest website in the world.

Tauntaun Sleeping Bag





If you’re looking at this thinking: “That’s it. The Incredible Suit has finally started coming apart at the seams”, you’re probably unfamiliar with The Empire Strikes Back, one of only 15 pure and perfect films ever made. Firstly: you poor, poor wretch. Secondly:



And while we’re in a Star Wars frame of mind, and seeing as it’s Friday, here’s something so unspeakably brilliant that you’ll start to hate weekends because The Incredible Suit isn’t there to pump Friday goodness directly into your happysockets:



To comment on this post, click here

3 comments :

  1. Q: What do you give the man who has everything?

    A: Penicillin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you a while back that Star Wars is a traditional Western with different weapons and baddies with green skins instead of redskins.

    The video cleverly goes a good way to proving my point. I'm sure there are plenty of shots of bows, arrows, stage coaches, chief Sitting Bull, General Custer to make it proved

    ReplyDelete