Friday 3 July 2015

Seven films I'll be giving a shit about in


TERMINATOR GENISYS
lol j/k (2nd)

AMY
I never really cared much for Amy Winehouse or her music, but I am sheep enough to be intrigued by the buzz this has been getting. Also she had a house not far from me so if she hadn't died she might well have popped round for a cup of sugar one day. (3rd)

ANT-MAN
Apparently this marks the end of Phase Two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and I for one am glad to see the back of it. Phase Three, with its films about Captain America, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Thor and The Avengers looks loads better. (17th)

SELF/LESS
Hahahaha, hahahooHOOHOOHOOHAHAHA ah, dear HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh deary me, this looks HOOHOOOHOOOOOO amazing. (17th)

THE WONDERS
I haven't done any research but if this is the one with the bees that everyone liked at Cannes then sure, why not. Bees are great. (17th)

INSIDE OUT
I have been waiting DECADES for a movie of The Numskulls from Beezer. Beezer was better than the Beano, you know that, right? And Whizzer & Chips was the king. Sorry, what were we talking about? (24th)

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION
I don't want to be mean or anything but I hope Benji dies in this one. (30th)

No comments :

Post a Comment